BLEURGHair:The Nicki Bob

Hola Bleurgher Boos! As you can see from the title, here's another BLEURGHair instalment! Its actually 2 weeks late but hey...I've been a very busy girl. 
I wanted a longer style but I LOVE how short hair frames my face (If you suffer temporary amnesia or you're a new follower, here's pics of my shorter BLEURGHair styles; The Mushroom Cut & The Estelle Side Sweep), so I wasn't quite ready to part with it just yet. So I thought I'd go for a bob instead; best of both worlds. 
The first image that popped in my mind was Nicki Minaj & I immediately took to the internet for inspiration (as per usual). And no, not the platinum blonde Mama-ish wig she rocks of late, but the look she was rocking the hell out of when she first burst on the scene. I hadn't tried a fully inverted bob before and was SO excited to give it a try! But with the obstacle of the Retro Rihanna Shave taking its sweet, holy time to grow out, I could still only work on the top part of my hair.
I instilled the help of my sister, who used the same technique as my previous 2 BLEURGHairs. A circular braid pattern, consisting of about 3 tracks on each side and a central line. Then I doubled the wefts to sew, ending with a straight-line closure rather than a circular-full closure. I then cut my hair using scissors only, using my fingers to guide the desired length and....VOILA! I LOVE IT!!
Do you guys? Tell me what you think in the Comments Bar below...x

Onyxsta says...BLEURGH!! Feeling like the newest member of Anna Wintour's mob, rocking this ever-so-stylish Nicki Bob. Xisses

13 comments

  1. Lovely! Your hair is always on point!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great. Honestly you are an inspiration. Every hairstyle looks FIERCE on you.

    xx
    josie
    www.straightNOchase.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nicely done, suits you too

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this hairstyle but I think it would take much work to keep it perfect every day. You look great with it. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. great minds think alike im getting mines next month.. too cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, so much fun while reading ur blog. U have great photos.
    Following each other :)?
    visit me :)
    http://wienerfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice blog * pretty

    http://itsluckynumberseven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fringe suits your face so well xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. that green is definitely you colour!

    ReplyDelete