3-IN-1

Hola booskis! I've been SUCH a bad lil blogger haven't I? GOLLIE! Feel like I've been MIA from the scene from a while but thanks for all the lovely comments and emails, you guys keep me going. So this will DEF go under the 'Bleurgh From The Past' slot as the weekend in London has gone past and this all happened on the Thursday before so I apologise.

Anyway, I felt like a right socialite cos I multi-booked my day and ended up going to 3 things in the matter of hours - 1st a Mentor-Scheme do, then a Medics Fashion Show and finally on a night out with my girlies, the last of which was SO last minute I didn't even plan or HAVE anything to wear...but you'll see what I Gok'd up.
STUDENTS AS PARTNERS PRESENTATION
This event was SO dry I was yawning and tweeting my whole way through...the finger-food was delectable though, from a range of sushi to soft-cheese wrapped with smoked salmon ...etc

Dress : **Flatmate's | Corsage : Dorothy Perkins | Blazer : Dorothy Perkins

FASHION SHOW
The cause was the promotion of sexually transmitted diseases I think, or I'd be worried on why I walked out with a goodie bag of lube & condoms *insane side-eye*
GNO
We were bored at the fashion show and my girlies mentioned an impromptu night-out and I thought, why the hell not? I didn't have any outfits with me and my apartment's kinda out of the way so I decided to tweak whatever i came across in my friend's closet. Considering she had just done the laundry, my choices were relatively limited...
Blazer : Dorothy Perkins 
Boobtube (a string vest pyjama-top tucked into strapless bra) : **borrowed from friend
Skirt : **borrowed from **Toy | Heels : Debenhams 

Onyxsta says...BLEURGH!! Bish-Bash-Bosh what an eventful evening, couldn't wait to rest my tush. Xisses

27 comments

  1. Hhahaaa i totally agree to your comment! I love Essex! nice blog btw :) xxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog and the outfit is ingenious i love how pjs can be converted to a wearable wardrobe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great ;) Nice blog ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty dress! ;)
    thanks for the comment

    http://estherni1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at them legs...x

    http://followmein5inchheels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow... i love your outfits.
    loved the way you turned that pj around..
    fabulous.!

    www.fashionphoenix06.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow i love the sound of a charity fashion show i wish i was there you look lovely also so attractive!!

    Hi my name is Monzie,...please feel free to check out my blog.. and if you like my blog id love for us to you to follow each other.

    http://euqinom7.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Charity fashion shows are always interesting! Your girls night outfit was really cute, I love the top!

    -xo

    Thanks for stopping in on my Blog, Hear from ya soon ... Follow if you like! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous dress! And you are looking stunning :)
    great blog :)
    http://beauty-jelena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. ah i hate events like this and youre made to go to them! spontaneous nights out are the best, lovely outfit.

    Helen, X
    http://areyoudressingupordressingdown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great pictures. You look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely blog♥
    follow me ?.
    love, poppy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. you easily made that a day and night look. I love the blonde, I will be adding a lil blonde in mines next week

    ReplyDelete
  14. nice dress, n u've got awesome skin. nice!!!

    http://chizys-spyware.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweeeet!! Nice tweaking! I like the pink animal print

    Adiya

    ReplyDelete
  16. your outfit looks lovely on you especially since it was a) impromptu and b) involved major tweaking. hope you had a good night out x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the comment lady. By thew way, you are so cute and have such great style!!!! I'm following you now

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. A lovely going out outfit!

    http://ninety2wo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. lovee the outfits girlie! you be killen em : )

    ReplyDelete
  20. cute! Very Very cute! love it! xoxo Ty

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow sexy girl !! beautiful wihte dress i love

    ReplyDelete
  22. i loved all the outfits !!!!
    and yaaaay you go to manchester ? your not that far from me looool xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  23. you are very pretty doll! i'm loving this outfit

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hard to believe thats a pajama top! cute!

    ReplyDelete