MILANO!

 **Soundtrack of the Minute : Science & Faith (album) - The Script**
I am MORE than excited for this new post because:
1) This is my 1st EVER BLEURGH post solo. As you can tell, my silent partner, YaYa, no longer bleurghs so its just me me me. Do you guys like the new layout? Please gimme some feedback (Bleurgh-Back Below), good or bad on what you love/ should be changed :)
2) I'm 21 now!! That means I'm a full- fledged adult in every country :)
As you can see from the title, for my 21st, I jet-setted to Milan, Italy for the day. BEAUTIFUL!! I loved every second of it...even the hectic, insomniac ridden feeling....*yawn*
Here are some pics:
I loved the makeup I did :)
Necklace (pendant detached) : Claires' Accesories | Structured Shoulder Top : Primark | Skirt (Buttons and suspenders detached) : Primark | Brogues : Deichmann | Arm Candy : Self-made red bracelets; Guess watch; H&M locket beaded bracelet; Swarovski leather heart charm bracelet
 I couldn't quite decide what blazer to wear so here are my options from far right:
Bright Pink Blazer : Urban Outfitters | Plum velvet Blazer : St. Michael's (used to belong to my mother) | Grey Blazer : Miss Selfridge | Black Blazer : Primark | Grey Tweed Blazer : Urban Outfitters
Finally at Gatwick after a LONG overnight journey...lol look at me itching my head
Trying to find our way to our Gate :)
Finally in Milan!! As you can see the HUGE grin on my face...I was SO excited when we got there
The pigeon saga....LOL the pictures say it all!!
The most beautiful icecream display I have EVER seen! YUM! Breakfast in Milan (the ciabatta bread grazed my inner mouth so THAT wasn't a gooden *sobs*)
Me & **Cidz infront of the Duomo Cathedral...beautiful view 
SHOPPING!! **Cidz infront of Prada in Duomo and me in Mango before the sales assistant told us "NO! NO! NO!" at our pap-moments *bow head in shame*
My buys - Tweed Bag & Brown Leather Satchel : Pull & Bear | Ankle studded Boots : Bershka
Grey Leggings : Promod
I hope you like the pictures...I tried to capture the good and bad moments without bombarding you guys!! I'm so excited for BLEURGH's new direction! Here are some new ideas:
  • Outdoor outfit posts - unlike other bloggers, my photographers will be taken by the general public. Wherever I am, I will get whoever is around me to capture the moment. I've always loved interacting with strangers so this is just another excuse :)
  • Vleurghs...its been a while since I made a video and I'm gonna be putting more up here, hopefully even creating a YouTube Channel! (Watch This Space)
  • More frequent posting!! I can't hide behind YaYa anymore and blame hiatuses on her...
  • Coverage of events, nights out, splurges, etc
I hope you guys are as excited as I am of the new things to come on BLEURGH and if you like what you see, don't forget to FOLLOW via Google Friend (sidebar top right), you can also now email me by clicking the envelope below this post, or follow on BLOGLOVIN' (see sidebar for link), or as the newest member of LookBook you can follow me on there too (see sidebar for link) and finally you can follow me (Onyxsta) on Twitter for more uninhibited rants...
Onyxsta says...BLEURGH! Milano Milano, where shall my 21st feet take me tomorrow? Xisses

22 comments

  1. very excited for Bleurgh's new direction...layout is great and totally you...LITERALLY!
    My only critique would be the font....its too small.

    Seems like you had a fantastic time in Milan and also the tweed Pull and Bear bag will be mine! love it..

    Keep it up

    LolliHearts x x
    www.lollihearts.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, lots going on in this post... kind of hard to follow. Regardless, I really like your first outfit. The structured shoulder top with the floral skirt is a great combo!

    XOXO,
    Lily

    www.bleedforfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pics!
    I see you had a good time away - hope the weather wasn't bad though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfits & pics ! I love your short haircut :D
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww thanks guys :)

    So i'm gonna try and make the font bigger for the next post and the bleurgh less in a shambles...more quality than quality :)

    Xisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so jealous that you can just pop over to Milan for the day....LOL!!!! nice blog!

    jen
    http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks like a fun trip!! loved your fashion bombshell post!! don't worry bout th negetive comments those girls are always saying crap!! your great!! xxxx

    peace naturalbelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks great with the pink blazer :)!

    www.thebazaarcollection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. fun pics!! i love all the outfits :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like such a fun time!!

    ~Sherine
    Check out my blog...
    http://sherinethegirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the structured top!! i want it!! :p congrats on your first solo post!

    xoxo Mode Junkie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the outfits and love the stuff you got, especially that brown black!

    http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm loving the new look! And ur pics are gorg, looks like u had a blast lol. I sooooo wanna go to Milan too! Oh gosh u is a old lady :P and I'm loving the outfit u wore! Get ready for me to copy u hehe xXX luv Abbiboo

    ReplyDelete
  14. So many lovely outfits in this post! And I say you on The Fashion Bomb, you looks GREAT :) I made sure I left a comment because I recognized you from the blogging world lmao :)

    That GOOD GOOD Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. All your commments warm my heart! I had a great birthday and such a fun trip in Milan...i def recommend it. Its funny how my entire outfit is primark...eek! :s
    Glad you guys like it though

    And yer @Dee.O...i love the GOOD GOOD blog...can't believe you recognised me!! :o

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very nice outfit, I love your hairstyle

    ReplyDelete
  17. This primark top is the bomb ... recently bought it too... last wednesday :) I wear mine with leggings and high heels over the knee boots

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love Milan! The only bad thing is the gloomy weather, but it's definetely the MOST exiciting city in Italy!

    ReplyDelete